Wednesday 15 April 2009

My End Game Credit for Travian id1

End Game Credit:

The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.
-Frank Loyd Wright-

In this special moment, I would like to thank those who believe in me:

My sitters:
(yes, I have a lot of sitters)
Udoth
BLacK BuTTeRFLy (the night watcher)
Khalifa
KapakMerah (my sitter and my mentor… you’re the best bro)
Shoryu
Novinha

LW High Ranks, specially:
7even (thanks for listening me whining all the time)
Kuciki (thanks for always be patient for me)
Niv Mizzet (you know why I mentioned your name.. hehehe…)

TAMAT’s leader:
Denykrisnamurti
Balamiere
Surfmanga
Pesmerga
Mile
(thanks for helping me so far and passed my MM)

Capo – who help took the plan for me

GPK – who cleaned the WW villages for me
(thanks for not being the top attacker … LOL)

Another LWers that can’t be named one by one:
Zanpakuto (thanks for always be there for me and the ideas for CoLW)
Asun (and Yovin)
Vertigo (still remember when you slept while you had to take the plan?)
Sim
BabakanJeruk76
Milano
Jengky
TravIndo (my nephew)
Sheeva77
f3rr1 (aka RicoWijaya)
Fidelis (too bad you chose Udoth over me …. Sigh …)
ZangFei (thanks for the ride, bro)
B o n z (virus is coming!!!)
Drake_knight
And many more …

Non LWers:
Error
Charlie_Sung
Nuggiez
Anz

And special thanks for my brothers and mentors at s2.com (2006-2009):
The Members of Legion of Sinners
Black Paladin
Kalle
Neocatz
Berenice
Disturbd
Thunderix
M99
Without you guys, I won’t know anything about Travian.
Maybe you can’t see this, but allow me to share this victory with you.

ALL members of TAMAT and ALL of the people who support me in the process of building and defending the WW.

And all of the players at s1.travian.co.id
Each one of you had a part to make this story completed.

For those who I didn’t mentioned personally. It’s not because you’re not important to me, but it’s only because my absent minded. Please forgive me about that.

If there’s anything that I did or wrote which offended you personally while we’re playing this game, I would I say that I’m really sorry. I don’t have any bad intention of doing that. It’s pure business. Maybe we’re enemy in game, but we can be friends in real life.

Finally, this is the last server I played. If you see another “lunar_eve” on another server, that’s not me and I don’t take any responsibility about what he/she does.

5 comments:

  1. "Finally, this is the last server I played. If you see another “lunar_eve” on another server, that’s not me and I don’t take any responsibility about what he/she does." => wat d u mean by diz?
    no more travian?

    ReplyDelete
  2. why stop playing travian? You're a great player..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please accept my sincere congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah sayang nama gw gak ada...
    padahal gw tetangga deket loh hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoops ~XD

    look what I've found ...

    ~meow~

    ReplyDelete