Wednesday 22 April 2009

New Hair Cut



Peoples who know me for long will tell you that my trademark was long-black hair.
But recently (for about a year) I cut it short. And yesterday, I cut it even shorter and I dyed it today.

Some people told me... "what a pity". Well, it's not an easy decission. Sometimes in my joke I told people that my hair is the only good part of me :P. And yeah, I believe that God already gave every people what best for them, and that include the color of the hair. So, it takes days for me to decide weather I will dye my hair or not.

But finally, I dye it. I think it's time for me to try something new. And hey... my hair can grow longer again, and if I don't like the recent color, I can re-dye it to black again (Although that will cost me some more money) LOL



So, what do you think about my new hair cut??? Fell free to leave a coment here :P

3 comments: